Check out our October tips presentation!
We’re back with our monthly presentation, in conjunction with the San Clemente Village!
This month, we’re focused on some questions we receive on a regular basis. Whether you’re looking to do some photo organization, need to back up your device, have issues with your web browser, or just want to stay safe, we’ve got answers!
Working with photos
- How do I make sure my photos are backed up?
- How can I get my photos from my phone on my other devices?
- How can I print photos?
Backing up devices
- Is my device being backed up properly?
Browsing the web
- My browser has popups and isn’t working correctly. What do I do?
- How do I avoid “clickbait” and make sure I’m getting accurate information
- How can I tell if product reviews are real?
- Where can I find maps online?
- What’s the best way to get directions on my phone?
Your questions answered here
In this month’s presentation, we break down the answers to the questions above. You’ll want to download and keep this presentation handy. The next time you have a question, you may be able to solve it!
So, what are you waiting for? Get your October tips and tricks presentation with useful links now!
Like Us? Book Us!
Lökwest can help you with your technology strategy this year! Whether you’re starting a project, buying new technology, or looking for coaching, we’re here to help!
Next Presentation – It’s Black Friday time!
Our next presentation is coming up! Join us on November 26th for our annual Black Friday shopping guide. If you’ve got a technology gift in mind for yourself or someone else, you’ll want to attend this one! Not a San Clemente Village Member? Simply RSVP to us so we have an accurate count.
Date: November 26th, 1:30 PM
Location: San Clemente Chamber of Commerce – 1231 Puerto Del Sol #200 (map)